Covid Vaccine self Registration for 18+ How to Register from Home
Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 Vaccination and Schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
Cowin is an India Vaccine that saves us from Covid-19 and fight with Novel Corona Virus. In this article, we will Talk about Cowin Vaccine Registration that Who Can register for the First Dose of Cowin Vaccine, How to Registration, What is Age Limit, What Documents Need in Cowin Registration for 18 years to 44 years People in India.
वैक्सीनेशन: कोविड-19 वैक्सीन की पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया के बारे में जानें
- टीकाकरण 1 मई से शुरू होगा.
- पंजीकरण 28 अप्रैल से शुरू होगा.
- टीकाकरण का पंजीकरण 18 – 45 आयु वर्ग के लिए मान्य हो सकता है.
- पंजीकरण केवल cowin.gov.in वेबसाइट या aarogyo setu aap के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन किया जा सकता है.
- पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया के दौरान किसी को भी टैब या वेबसाइट में सामान्य टैब को पूरा करने की आवश्यकता होती है, तब सिस्टम आपको अपने आधार कार्ड या किसी भी फोटो आईडी कार्ड को अपलोड करने के लिए कहेगा जो अनिवार्य है.
- पंजीकरण की प्रक्रिया के दौरान प्रणाली निकटतम टीकाकरण केंद्र की मांग करेगी और प्रत्येक को अपनी पसंद का चयन करना होगा.
- पंजीकरण पूरा होने के बाद आपको पंजीकरण संख्या और टीकाकरण केंद्र नाम के साथ तारीख और समय का संदेश प्राप्त होगा.
अपील: इसे साझा करें, ताकी सभी को टीकाकरण प्रक्रिया के बारे में पता हो सकें.
How to Register For Cowin Vaccine at Home
If You Want To Register for Cowin Vaccine at your Home first of all you should have a Mobile/ Laptop/ Pc with the Internet.
- Open your Internet Browser and type Cowin Official website www.cowin.gov.in . We also provide you the direct link to the Registration & the official website Below.
- After this, you will see an option on the bottom side that Registration for Cowin Vaccine or Register your self.
- Then Enter Your Mobile and click on get OTP after a few seconds later you will an OTP in your mobile text msg.
- When you Received OTP on your mobile then enter and click on verify.
- After this you will see an option Photo ID Proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Pension Passbook Photo should be clear.
- After select Id Proof as an example if we select Aadhar Card then Aadhar Card Number if you select other ID proof then enter this documents number
- After this enter your Name as on Document
- Then Select your Gender Male/ Female/ other
- After this, you will an option Year of Birth then fill your birth Year
- then last you will see Register Click on it.
- After this, you will log in and see your Name and Details
- Appointment and click on Schedule than Schedule Now
- Then enter your Area Pincode
- select your Vaccine Center and Book an appointment with Date and Time go in this appointment time in Vaccine Center and vaccination of your first dose and come back when your second dose time.
Which Documents Need in Co-WIN Registration
Documents are compulsory in Cowin registration here we will talk about which Documents need in Vaccination. Documents should be Original and Clear.
- Aadhar Card with Number
- Driving License with number
- PAN Card
- Pension Book
Age limit Limit in Cowin Registration
Age limit in Cowin Vaccination Minimum 18 Years old and maximum 90+ Years old
COWIN Registration & Official Links
|Official Website Of COWIN||https://www.cowin.gov.in/home|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Aarogya Setu App||Click here|
|Cowin App||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions on Co-WIN
- 1. Where can I register for the COVID-19 vaccination?
- You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In Yourself” tab to register for the COVID-19 vaccination.
- 2. Is there a mobile app that needs to be installed to register for vaccination?
- There is no authorized mobile app for registering for vaccination in India. You need to log into the Co-WIN portal. You can also register for vaccination through the ArogyaSetu App.
- Which age groups can register for vaccination on the Co-WIN portal?
- All citizens aged 18 years and above can register for vaccination.
- Is online registration mandatory for Covid Vaccine for 18+19 vaccination?
- Vaccination Centres provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. Citizens aged 45 years and above can schedule appointments online or walk into vaccination centers. Citizens aged 18-44 years should mandatorily register themselves and schedule appointments online before vaccination. However, all citizens are recommended to register online and schedule vaccination in advance for a hassle-free vaccination experience.
- How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
- Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
- How can citizens with no access of smartphones or computers manage online registration up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number. Citizens can take help from friends or family for online registration. Your own feature phone can also be used to register through a smartphone of your friend or registration on the Portal. A facility for on-the-spot registration is also available.
- Can I register for vaccination without an Aadhaar card?
- Yes, you can register for the Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
a. Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID Card (EPIC)
- Are there any registration charges to be paid?
- No. There is no registration charge.
- What are the options if one citizen is aged 45 or above and the other is aged 18 or above?
- If one citizen is aged 45 or above and the other citizen is aged 18 to 44 years and both want to schedule a combined appointment, then only private paid vaccination centers or vaccination centers as per the State’s policy will be made available.
- Can I check the vaccine being administered at each vaccination center?
- Yes, while scheduling an appointment for vaccination, the system will show vaccination center names along with the name of the vaccine that will be administered.
B. Scheduling Appointment C. 2nd dose scheduling D. Vaccination E. Vaccine Certificate F. Reporting Side effects